Rachel WIlson is a supporting character.
Rachel and Tobias are siblings. In "The Party", there seemed to be a lot of tension between them, because Tobias threatened to tell their parents if she did not invite his friends.
Jackie and Rachel are mother and daughter. In "The Curse", she held her hand.
Rachel and Harold are father-and-daughter.
Darwin is Rachel's love interest in "The Party". Before Rachel had friends as of Season 2, Darwin was one of the only characters Rachel liked. Despite this, Rachel was mad when Gumball, Darwin and Clayton knocked out her brother, Tobias.
Gumball is one of the four characters Rachel liked in Season 1.
Penny and Rachel form a friendship, as she was the third character Rachel didn't dislike in Season 1. Their friendship continues as of Season 2.
Carrie and Rachel were shown to be friends as they communicated in "The Third".
Rachel and Bobert are friends, according to "The Mirror" when they chatted each other.
Episode APpearances Edit
Notice that season 2 onward, her appearances are fanon! Edit
Season 1 Edit
- "The Third": She can be seen in the hallway talking to Carrie.
- "The End": She can be seen in the schoolyard.
- "The Mystery": She is in the class album.
- "The Party": Her first (and so far only) major role. She is the hostess of the party.
- "The Genius": (pop-up virus)
- "The Ape": She appears in the cafeteria.
- "The Curse": She is seen at Daisyland with her family.
Season 2 Edit
- "The Knights": She and Idaho think what Penny said to Tobias was irony.
- "The Flower": She is cheerleading.
- "The Banana": She is in class.
- "The Apology": She is disgusted by Miss Simian's butt.
- "The Words": She briefly appears in the school cafeteria. Later, she sings What He Thinks About Us!. Later, she is in the classroom.
- "The Skull": She cheers for Clayton, and later appears in the school hallway.
- "Christmas": She is sad during a number.
- "The Bumpkin": She is in the schoolyard.
- "The Sidekick": She appears in the yearbook.
- "The Photo": She is waiting for her photo, says it, and later seen watching her photo.
- "The Storm": She throws something at Gumball.
- "The Game": She laughs at Gumball, and Masami shushes her.
- "The Voice": Gumball and Darwin "apologize" to her, due to the events in "The Party":
- "The Promise": She is riding the school bus, and changes the color into a devil's.
- "The Boombox": She is talking with Masami in the schoolyard. Later, she celebrates Miss Simian's (false) retirement.
- "The Tape": She appears to be one of Gumball's friends. Later, she is in class taking a test.
- "The Internet": She appears in the pop-up virus.
- "The Finale": She watches Richard and Patrick fight.
Season 3 Edit
- "The Coach": She is surprised when Jamie apologizes to Gumball.
- "The Joy": She tells Miss Simian that she isn't infected.
- "The Recipe": She is in the swimming class. Later, she, Carmen, and Leslie look at birds eating Anton in the hall.
- "The Fraud": She is in the school cafeteria, looking at Principal Brown.
- "The Void": She is cheerleading. Later, she briefly appears in the school yearbook. Later, she is one of the students who forgot Molly.
- "The Move": She is angry at Gumball and Darwin for knocking out her brother.
- "The Law": She is on line for ice cream.
- "The Allergy": Darwin knocks her into Molly by sneezing.
- "The Mothers": She questions Tobias about the mom-off.
- "The Bros": She talks to Carmen in the bus.
- "The Mirror": She appears talking to Bobert in the bus. Later, she is in Miss. Simian's classroom.
- "The Pizza": Nicole knocks her unconscious.
- "The Lie": She does not go to school because it's SluzzleTag. She reappears with her family.
- "The Butterfly": She is in Miss Simian's classroom. Later, she apears talking to Molly, Sarah, and Teri.
- "The Saint": She is terrified when her brother passes out. Later, she is kissed by Darwin in Alan's face in a picture.
- "The Oracle": She wants to be the millionth customer.
- "The Safety": She is among the students who watch the 'Watch Out Little Teddy' video.
- "The Society": She is at a secret society.
- "The Spoiler": She is in the school bus. Later, she is in the school cafeteria. Later, her profile photo is seen on Elmore Plus.
- "The Countdown": She (and alternate versions of her) are in Miss Simian's classroom.
- "The Nobody": She is on line to hot dogs.
Season 4 Edit
- "The Return": She is scared when notices Gumball and Darwin are absent. Later she is in Miss Simian's classroom.
- "The Gift": She tries to get the Mic Graves for Masami.
- "The Upgrade": She passes out for playing the flute for too long.
- "The Comic": She sings LaserHeart's theme song.
- "The Romantic": She briefly appears in a photo with Penny.
- "The Uploads": She appears in Miss Simian's classroom in Jamie's video. Later she throws a vase at Tobias.
- "The Hug": She is in the cafeteria.
- "The Wicked": She appears running away from Mrs. Robinson.
- "The Origins: Part Two": She is scared.
- "The Girlfriend": She runs out of the exploding bus along with several other students.
- "The Advice": She falls in the gasoline.
- "The Love": She sings What is Love?.
- "The Points": She appears in the Wilsons' family photo.
- "The Bus": She is in the bus.
- "The Night": She appears in Juke's dream.
- "The Blame": She sings 'Books Are Violent'.
- "The Fury": She can be seen in the school cafeteria.
- "The Compilaton": She sings 'Weird Like You & Me'.
- "The Scam": She is scared of Gumball's story.
- "The Disaster": She is at the mall when Rob makes Gumball knock Penny out.
Season 5 Edit
- "The Rerun": She is at the mall when Rob makes Gumball knock Penny out again.
- "The Stories": She is bored of Molly's stories.
- "The Boredom": She falls unconscious by a rock falling on her head.
- "The Vision": She votes for Alan in a vision. She is also seen in one of Gumball's murder attempts. She also appears in the background in the cafeteria.
- "The Code": She is in the cafeteria.
- "The Test": She is in Miss Simian's classroom. Later, she is at the school hallway.
- "The Slide": She is walking in the library with a book in her hands.
- "The Loophole": She leaves the classroom.
- "The Potato": She celebrates Idaho's birthday with Teri, Carrie, Sarah and Tobias.
- "The Matchmaker": She kisses Darwin in a flashback to "The Party".
- "The Uncle": Gumball bumps on her and knocks her over.
- "The Weirdo": She is in cafeteria.
- "The Singing": She is crazy in the classroom.
- "The Worst": She is on the bus that Anais cuts in half.
- "The Puppets": She is seen in the cafeteria.
- "The Line": She and her mother are choked on by Tobias.
Season 6 Edit
- "The One": Tobias does not destroy her due to being siblings.
- "The Cringe": She appears in a photo from kindergarten.
- "The Neighbor": She is in class.
- "The Anybody": She is in the bus. Later, she is going inside the classroom. Later, she leaves school. Later, she celebrates "Tobias'" birthday.
- "The Candidate": She is with other students locked in the art room.
- "The Pact": She is in the school bus. Later, she and her colors "melt" due to Miss Simian's bad breath.
- "The Shippening": She is shipped with Leslie by Sarah.
- "The Brain": She and Rosie watch Hank cut Gumball out of a slide.
- "The Potion": Hector hugs her.
- "The Spinoffs": She appears having fun with Ocho.
- "The Understanding": She looks at Peter.
- "The Ghouls": She sings 'All Hail All Hallow's Eve'.
- "The Stink": She is in class.
- "The Awareness": She turned her colors into a forest.
- "The Drama": She is with her family and is breathed on by a demon.
- "The Buddy": She briefly appears in the schoolyard, talking with Teri.
- "The Silence": She appears in the school cafeteria.
Scrapped Appearances Edit
- "The Dress": She was going to hang out with the new "girl". This was scrapped.
- "The Fight": She was going to cheer on Gumball and Tina's fight.
- "The Grades": She was going to appear in class.
- "The Ex": She was going to appear in the halls.
- Her and Tobias' names are possibly an allusion to two of the characters from the Animorphs series.
- Rachel, her mother, Mrs. Jötunheim, Joan, Darwin (used to grow hair), Rob, the Orange Guards, Razor, the Manly Warrior, Alison, Dr. Butt, Carlton, Troy, Mr. Kreese, Donald, Maria, the Flight Attendant, and the Human are the only notable characters on the show with real hair.
- The only things that have been changed in Season 2 are her age, which was decreased, that she is smaller, she is in Ms. Simian's class. The only change in her appearance is that she is smaller than originally.
- Despite the fact that ages are supposed to not be decreased, Rachel's was decreased from 15 to 12.
- As of Season 2, Rachel is much nicer.
- In "The Flower" and "The Void", she is a cheerleader.